If you were a fan of Gorilla Go Wild – then you will love the Gorilla Go Wilder slot! There is a total of 8 free spins features in this great game including expanding wilds, stacked symbols, up to 200 paylines and lots more. It’s a game that you will definitely go bananas for. Read more in our Gorilla Go Wilder slot review.
About The Gorilla Go Wilder Slot
The Gorilla Go Wilder slot is a sequel to NextGen’s Gorilla Go Wild slot. It’s set in paradise where you will find palm trees and a beautiful blue sea with golden sand in the background. It comes with 5 reels, and 25 paylines which is a fairly standard slot structure.
On the reels, you will find toucans, monkeys, skunks, and Gary the Gorilla himself! As well as this, you will find the lower value card symbols 9, 10, J, Q, K and A.
How to Play
It’s incredibly easy to play the Gorilla Go Wilder slot. As the paylines are fixed – all you need to do is hit the up and down arrows on the coin meter to choose the amount you would like to bet. Once you are happy – hit the play button to start the action.
There’s an autoplay function if you want to relax and enjoy the paradise- and there are some chilled out sound effects that you can turn on and off at your leisure.
Gary the Gorilla is the wild symbol on this game. He will replace any other symbol apart from the scatter symbol. If you get 5 of these on a payline, you will scoop 50x your stake.
Shell Respins Feature
In the Gorilla Go Wilder slot – the shell respins feature can be triggered at random. You will get 1 respin for free, however, if you get 1 or more shell symbols during that spin – you will get another respin. This will continue until there are no more wins – or all 15 places on your reels are filled with shells.
Gary’s Gift Feature
Gary’s Gifts is another randomly triggered feature – and will give you access to the Bonus Islands Feature. Another way to access this is to get 3 or more bonus scatters. Once it’s triggered – here’s what the islands offer:
- The Tiki Bar has the Power Paytable Bonus feature and is available straight away. Here you will get 10 free spins with every symbol apart from the scatter paying out to the power paytable – awarding you up to 50x your stake.
- The Crystal Cave is available on your 4th trigger – and will also give you 10 free spins. Here you will find mystery symbols displaying on your reels – which could change to any other symbol.
- The Green Jungle which is available from your 7th trigger gives you access to the expanding wild bonus feature. Here you will get 10 free spins, but the reels will expand.
- The waterfall is available from your 10th trigger and will give you access to the mega stacks bonus feature. Here you will get 10 free spins with all the symbols apart from the scatter being stacked. This can be retriggered.
- The volcano which is available on your 15th trigger will give you access to the lava lines bonus. You will get 10 free spins with each spin being played on a reel set that has 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175 or 200 lines. You can also get another 10 free spins.
- The spooky jungle which is available from your 20th trigger will give you access to the hidden wilds’ bonus feature. Here you will get 10 free spins, with certain symbols turning wilds. Another 10 free spins could be awarded.
- The purple jungle which is available from your 25th trigger will give you access to the wandering wilds bonus feature. Here you will get 10 free spins, and there will be 2 wandering wilds popping up on all of the free spins. If they pop up on the same position – you could get a 10x multiplier.
- The sunset beach which is available from your 30th trigger will give you access to the multiplier zone bonus feature. Here you will get 10 free spins, with a multiplier zone. The multiplier is applied depends on the zone that you pass through, however, it could be up to x25.
The Gorilla Go Wilder slot has lots to offer just like its predecessor. With 8 different free spins features – that’s more than enough to keep you entertained. Have un with Gary the Gorilla on his latest travels.